The Anet A8 is a superstar in the world of 3D printers. An attractive price, a nice kit to build and a large community of users have made this machine essential. Today, she returns to the front of the stage in an improved version: the Anet A8 Plus.
Anet A8 More: an A8 under steroids
Almost three years ago, I discovered the Anet A8 at the same time as the world of 3D printing. I published a review which quickly became the most read article on the blog. Since then, I have come to know this machine, I have tamed, improved, before finally go upmarket, but the A8 still has a place of choice in my heart of maker.
This A8 still had some flaws, that this Anet A8 Plus fixes for the most part:
- Increased print volume: once limited to 20x20x22cm, it now goes to 30x30x35cm.
- The chassis abandons acrylic and goes to aluminum
- Added a glass panel on the bed
- New screen with selection wheel
- Belt tension adjustment in X and Y
- Inserting the filament easier
- New motherboard with surge protection
The Anet A8 Plus is definitely destined for the same fate as its little sister (which you can find here). Its price is currently 306€ (as on 01/21/19) at Gearbest.
Only $349.99，buy Anet A8 Plus Aluminum Frame 3D Printer at GearBest Store with free shipping.